TLmag caught up with Guillaume Garnier and Florent Linker during Milan Design Week in June. The French creatives presented a beautiful, Japanese-inspired exhibition in 5VIE.
On April 5th, PAD Paris opens its doors for 5 days of modern and contemporary decorative arts, design, and craft. TLmag previews some of highlights to expect at this esteemed fair.
Edouard Challemel du Rozier talks to TLmag about Bail Art, and connecting the art world with the corporate world.
Musée National des arts asiatiques – Guimet presents ‘Meditation eoom’ at Hôtel d’Heidelbach by French artist Pierre Bonnefille, an installation inviting reflection and contemplation.
French interior architect Pierre Yovanovitch presents his first furniture brand, ‘Pierre Yovanovitch Mobilier’. Made in collaboration with Europe’s finest craftspeople, the pieces within the collection combine elements of the classic and characterful, with an eye for unexpected detail.
French designer Samy Rio creates objects that bridge traditional crafts and modern industrial processes through playful and functional material combinations.
Villa-Noailles Hyères, in the mountains of Hyères, presents a unique exhibition with different perspectives to capture the diversity of its natural context.
With a focus on the unconventional and the evocative, Hermès perfumer Christine Nagel combines nature and technology in a new fragrance for men.
RVB Books presents ‘Soulèvements’ by Noémie Goudal, a continuation of the artist’s large-scale photographic investigation into landscape and the history of the Earth.
Part of the curatorial series ‘Matters of Concern’, this exhibition by Barbara Chase-Riboud is the renowned sculptor, poet and novelist’s first in Europe in a very long time.
Each reflecting on their own interpretation of their medium of choice, crystal, eight distinct crafts(wo)men present the results of their residency-time at Cristallerie Saint-Louis with Fondation d’enterprise Hermès.
In celebration of Villa Noailles’ re-opening and their updated summer programme, we’re looking back at our interview with the exhibition site’s director and founder of its Design Parade: Jean-Pierre Blanc.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture