“Stephen Burks: Shelter In Place” is a comprehensive exhibition of work by the Brooklyn-based, multi-talented designer that is now on view at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta.
TLmag spoke with Los Angeles-based, multi-disciplinary artist, Azadeh Shladovsky, whose layered work explores ideas of visual consciousness, questioning not only how we see, but in some cases who or what we allow ourselves to see.
Maria Cristina Didero curates the 16th edition of Design Miami/Basel, titled “The Golden Age,” and featuring a dynamic selection of works from the past and present, by top international galleries and designers.
TLmag speaks to Eleni Petaloti & Leonidas Trampouki from Objects of Common Interest about their new show at the Isamu Noguchi Foundation and Garden Museum.
Danish textile brand Kvadrat entered the North American market, TLmag sat down with Anders Byriel (CEO Kvadrat) to talk about these developments.
Part of the curatorial series ‘Matters of Concern’, this exhibition by Barbara Chase-Riboud is the renowned sculptor, poet and novelist’s first in Europe in a very long time.
Next to being the director of VOLTA art fair, Kamiar Maleki is a collector, curator and patron with over 15 years of experience in the field. TLmag caught up with Maleki to learn about how he got his start, what makes a “good” art fair and how he’s navigating through the now online art world.
This month brings not one, but two exhibitions highlighting Paul McCarthy’s visceral, often hauntingly humorous multi-faceted artistic practice.
Design Miami/ returns to Miami Beach December 3–8 for its fifteenth edition with works that reflect the trends and shifts in the greater design and art marketplace. TLmag perused the program to enlight you with the highlights.
Collaborating closely with a wide array of clients – including Hyatt, Shake Shack, and Gerber Group – Crème applies it hands-on approach in everything from interior, product, strategic and branding design. We spoke to founder Jun Aizaki about his practice and the new Exchange Signature Collection for Stellar Works.
This year’s the Corning Museum of Glass’ annual seminar on glass is in conjunction with the exhibition New Glass Now and focusses on the past, present and future of contemporary glass. The exhibition provides a unique insight into the institution’s history exploring the Glass 1959 and New Glass: A Worldwide Survey (1979) exhibitions.
The radiant, stained glass religious works of prolific glassmaker Louis Comfort Tiffany are brought together for the first time inside Richard H. Driehaus Museum’s historic 19th century Chicago mansion.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture