OMG-GMO is a new collection of hand painted ceramic fruit by Paris-based designer Robert Stadler in collaboration with Italian ceramic company Bitossi. The work was featured at Carwan Gallery in Milan during Milan Design Week.
Focus on Milan
Masterly – The Dutch in Milano, curated by Nicole Uniquole, and housed in the stunning Palazzo dei Giureconsulti, will feature new objects, installations and collaborations by over 80 Dutch creatives. The exhibition will be on view from April 18-23, in connection with the Salone de Mobile in Milan.
Angelo Mangiarotti: When Structures Take Shape, an exhibition dedicated to the Italian architect, designer and artist, is on view at the Triennale Milano through April 23, 2023.
“A Forest of Collision and Raku”, an installation curated by Spazio Nobile of new ceramics, functional sculpture and tapestries by Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk, will be presented at the 7th edition of Masterly during Milan Design Week, April 18-23, 2023.
TLmag spoke with Milan-based fashion designer and artist, Arthur Arbesser, about his upcoming FW2023 collection, the value of working on a smaller scale, and how Vienna, the city where he was born, continues to inspire him.
TLmag caught up with Guillaume Garnier and Florent Linker during Milan Design Week in June. The French creatives presented a beautiful, Japanese-inspired exhibition in 5VIE.
TLmag spoke with Roca Group’s Corporate Marketing and Design Director, Marc Viardot, in Milan, at the launch of Influence, a Mediterranean-inspired installation that features a new product line and embodies the Spanish brand’s renewed interest in heritage, while showing off their talent for innovation and accessibility.
TLmag caught up with last year’s La Triennale di Milano’s curator Paola Antonelli to learn more about her focus on restorative design, how she sees the future of human-made design and the inspirations behind the immense exhibition.
Offering a platform for designers, projects and academies to engage with a wide audience at Salone del Mobile, Ventura Future is announcing its final call for possible participants.
Drawing on tinkering techniques and her own hand-made textile artworks, British multidisciplinary artist Faye Toogood has materialised a vibrant, three-dimensional rug collection in collaboration with Italian rug manufacturer cc-tapis.
TLmag talks to celebrated French designer Patrick Jouin on using wood as an alternative to plastic and how his endless fascination with nature’s efficiency influences his prolific practice.
In this expansive interview, TLmag talks to co-curator Angela Rui on the (unseen) thoughts and ideas behind the Dutch contribution to the XXII Triennale di Milano.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture