A collaboration by two very different artists challenges the stereotypes and stigmas embedded in an historic institution, underscoring the vital importance of revisiting the atrocities of the past to change the narrative and pave the way for a better future.
Focus on Brussels
Spazio Nobile presents Season XXV— Interlude, a Group Exhibition highlighting new contemporary applied art works from more than 20 artists and designers from the gallery. The exhibition is on view through April 23, 2023.
COLLECTIBLE, the international fair for 21st century collectible design, opens its sixth edition running from 9-12 March, in the Sheds of Tour & Taxis in Brussels.
Menart Fair opens its 3rd edition in Brussels on February 3rd and will run through February 5th. Set in the intimate and beautiful Villa Empain in Brussels, this up & coming art fair, dedicated to art and design from the Middle East and North Africa, will welcome 24 galleries and host special installations and events.
The 68th edition of BRAFA opens on January 29th in the Brussels Expo at the Heysel Halls 3 & 4. Expect an engaging week of events, talks and exhibitions around art and design of many genres, with a special focus on Art Nouveau for 2023.
Ornamentum: Artist’s Jewellery, Collection Diane Venet is on view at in the Project Space of Villa Empain in Brussels through May 14, 2023.
Brussels Gallery Weekend (BGW) celebrates 15 years this season, with a host of events beginning on Thursday, September 8th and running through September 11th.
For the fifth edition of Collectible Design Fair, Spazio Nobile presents a vibrant installation dedicated to the ‘fire arts’, showcasing works in ceramic and glass, as well as wood and paper by emerging and established artists.
The Collectible fair is back to being an in-person event, with doors opening to the public on Friday, May 20th. Known for its sharp eye and collaborative approach with designers, galleries, editors and institutions, Collectible 2022 should bring lots of creative energy to Brussels this weekend.
After a 2-year hiatus, Art Brussels is back with a dynamic program that includes 156 international and national galleries featuring work by established and emerging artists.
TLmag spoke to designer, artist, and researcher Pao Hui Kao who presented at Another Way to Draw with Spazio Nobile Gallery at BOZAR Brussels.
Forty-six art galleries open their doors this weekend to surprise visitors with the fourteenth edition of the Brussels Gallery Weekend.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture