The 18th International Architecture Exhibition in Venice opened on May 20th and runs through November 26, 2023. Curated by Lesley Lokko, the sweeping exhibition is titled “The Laboratory of the Future”.
Focus on Venice
Artist and TLmag contributor, Amy Hilton, spoke with Bosco Sodi in Venice as he was finalizing the installation of his exhibition, “All That Comes Around Goes Around”, at the Palazzo Vendramin Grimani. This interview was originally published in the S/S 2022 issue of TLmag37: L’age d’or / State of Gold.
As their exhibition, Next of Europe, part of the 2022 Venice edition of Homo Faber was getting underway, Stefano Boeri and Jean Blanchaert spoke with TLmag about their vision on craft and the importance of supporting master artisans around the world.
TLmag spoke to artist and jewellery designer, Wallace Chan, ahead of his new exhibition, TOTEM, which opened in Venice on April 20th.
The second edition of Homo Faber opened its doors on April 10 in Venice. This 3-week event highlights the importance of craft and craftsmanship through a series of exhibitions, events, and studio visits with master artisans.
This landmark exhibition of Fondazione Berengo explores the creative idiosyncrasies of glass work produced by female artists who continue to be sidelined in the art world.
Part of the cycle of monographic shows and ‘carte blanche’ exhibitions dedicated to major contemporary artists, Palazzo Grassi presents Belgian artist Luc Tuymans’ first personal exhibition in Italy.
TLmag caught up with collector and interior designer Chahan Minassian to talk about how he invokes personal, lived-in qualities into his impeccable designs as well as his project, which unites Old Masters with modern works within the medieval setting of Venice’s Abbazia di San Gregorio.
The Carpenters Workshop Gallery presents Dysfunctional during Venice Biennale: a show that invites visitors to rethink conventional relationships.
This edition of Nomad is located in the Venetian Palazzo Soranzo Van Axel where a unique dialogue between works and personal context is explored.
In a surprising collaboration with Swatch, Joe Tilson combines colourful Venice-inspired imagery for his site-specific installation ‘The Flags’ and releases a special edition watch during this year’s Venice Biennale.
During the 50th Venice Art Biennale a retrospective on Korean artist Yun Hyong-keun is on show at Palazzo Fortuny, exploring his fascinating work & life.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture