Spazio Nobile Gallery presents “Super Specimens: Sensations of the Extraordinary,” an exhibition of new work by photographer Vincent Fournier. This will be Fournier’s second solo exhibition with the gallery. The exhibition is on view from April 28th through July 20th, 2023.
Contemporary Art Photography
TLmag spoke with photographer Ruy Teixeira about his decades long career during which he has turned his eye onto some of the most iconic and intriguing people, places and things in the design and architecture world. The images featured here are from a series titled “Looking Green.”
A/W 2021: TLmag36: All Is Landscape, featured a photography portfolio of the sublime work of Japanese landscape photographer Toshio Shibata.
RVB Books presents ‘Soulèvements’ by Noémie Goudal, a continuation of the artist’s large-scale photographic investigation into landscape and the history of the Earth.
TLmag contributor Lara Chapman takes us through the monochromatic images of Polish photographer Joanna Piotrowska, whose uneasy visuals and refusal to create easily digestible images ask us to embrace the discomfort of uncertainty.
Ragnar Kjartansson, the Icelandic artist’s performance and video work, mines the experience of monotony with its repetition and a stretched duration.
In this extensive conversation between Christian Larsen and photographer Vincent Fournier, we learn about the aesthetics and interests behind ‘Brasília, A Time Capsule’, a series which investigates the architecture, landscape, and people of Brasília (Brazil).
With her image as the cover for TLmag’s 31st print edition, we decided to take a stroll down memory lane and take another look at Amy Hilton’s ever more relevant reflections on how isolation and solitude are among the keys to gaining a sense of unrestrained creativity.
Relating to the theme of TLmag’s 31st print edition, Islands of Creation, we present an extract from ‘The Island of the Colourblind’ by Dutch photographer Sanne de Wilde.
Using wet plate collodion photographic processes from the mid-19th century, the intimate portraits taken by Italian photographer Silvano Magnone give shape and feeling to suspended time.
This poetic monochromatic photo series by Brazilian-American photographer Eliseu Cavalcante documents his 2500 mile journey down the length of the Amazon River – capturing the life of the people who live on its shores.
Sarah Schug dove into the exhilarating art scene of Iceland together with photographer Pauline Mikó, to create the book Isle of Art. It reads as a journey in which the Iceland’s artistic landscape is introduced in 256 pages, meeting artists, curators, collectors, museums, and many more. TLmag caught up with Sarah Shug to learn more about this adventure.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture