A new series of hand-painted porcelain sculptures by Alma Berrow are on view in the exhibition, ‘For dust you are and to dust you shall return’, in the project space of Galeria Hilario Galguera in Mexico City.
Eye on Britain
PAD returns to London for its 14th Edition, setting up at Berkeley Square from the 10-16 October 2022.
The Sarah Myerscough Gallery presents Eleanor Lakelin’s solo exhibition Unearthed, which explores the ultimate and classic vessel form.
PADesignartonline complements PAD Paris and PAD London, facilitating meetings and commercial exchanges for aficionados and collectors alike.
TLmag catches up with Jimmy Macdonald, former director of London Design Fair and current partner of Adorno, to learn more about web-born exhibition platforms and the future challenges for both online and digital fairs.
Since founding London’s Vessel Gallery 20 years ago, Angel Monzon has become an expert on the contemporary glass-art scene, exhibiting and developing the work of a myriad glass artists. As a proud proponent of glass as a hand-worked skill, we speak to him about the developments he’s seen and the future he envisions for the craft.
Italian design duo and co-curators of TLmag’s next print edition, Formafantasma, re-evaluate our relationship with trees and poses a series of essential questions about design and sustainability in their latest exhibition ‘Cambio’.
For its 16th edition, Collect is taking over a large number of rooms at Somerset House. Presenting a new environment to contextualise and curate modern craft, their selection of specialist glass galleries (a total of 9 galleries and over 50 glass artists) is their best yet.
In an interesting combination of luxury, minimalism, functionalism as well as irony, Olga Engel creates pieces that seem to exude a positive influence on their surroundings. TLmag caught up with the Russian designer about seeking out fun in design and how objects feed back and are animated through emotion.
To mark the second anniversary of its global art initiative Therme Art Program, Therme Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of the 2019 Serpentine Pavilion designed by Japanese architect Junya Ishigami.
Drawing on tinkering techniques and her own hand-made textile artworks, British multidisciplinary artist Faye Toogood has materialised a vibrant, three-dimensional rug collection in collaboration with Italian rug manufacturer cc-tapis.
This year PAD London returns for its 13th edition to Berkely Square with a refined combination of contemporary and modern design, glass and ceramics, tribal art and antiquities, modern art and jewellery.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture