Galería Hilario Galguera presents Alabanzas, an exhibition of pictorial and sculptural pieces by Bosco Sodi that opens on Tuesday, February 7th and runs through April 7th, 2023. This is Sodi’s forth exhibition with the gallery.
Earth and Clay
TLmag spoke to Geertje Jacobs about her new role as the director of the EKWC, the unique artist-in-residency centre in Holland focused on ceramics.
Strange Clay: Ceramics in Contemporary Art at The Hayward Gallery explores the expansive potential of clay through a variety of playful as well as socially-engaged artwork.
Kunsthalle Seinäjoki presents Calix by Päivi Rintaniemi. In this solo exhibition, the Finnish artist shows a selection of her monolithic, hand-built ceramic sculptures and delicate supporting works.
In a small town in the centre of Mallorca, Huguet has been manufacturing cement tiles for nearly a century. A heritage company that has managed to grow and shift with the times, always emphasizing tradition alongside a contemporary vision.
Officine saffi, ceramic arts in Milan asked their artists to make their very own small encyclopedia, TLmag cherry-picked three works.
In his material-based and experimental practice, Carl Emil Jacobsen paints his organically shaped pieces with self-made pigments from locally sourced bricks and natural stones in light to burnt hues, his work speaks to all of our bodily senses.
New York based curator and writer Glenn Adamson navigates through the decades-long practice of Belgian ceramicist Piet Stockmans in his latest essay as part of TLmag 33 print edition: The New Age of Humanism.
Romane Sarfati, CEO of Sèvres – Cité de la Céramique, sits down with TLmag to share her vision for the centuries-old cultural institution and the future of porcelain.
Celebrating his 80th birthday this autumn, Belgian visual artist Piet Stockmans presents a new publication as well as a new exhibition in the former metal warehouse of the Winterslag coal mine, which coincidentally, is where his studio, Studio Pieter Stockmans, is also located.
With his ‘Pressed’ objects, innovative Dutch ceramicist Floris Wubben continues to push the limits of his materials by using a self-developed extrusion machine to explore their characteristics and their behaviour when being moulded.
Ceramic artist Bela Silva’s first solo show at Spazio Nobile (BE) is the perfect occasion to (re)discover her poetic works and universe.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture