Brooklyn-based Flavor Paper and UM Project teamed up to mount Conduct at last week’s Collective Design Fair. Developing a series of 2D into 3D interactions, the installation revealed the potential of a new electrically-conductive ink.
Focus on New York
With art, craft, and design pieces by 20 women creatives, the Room With its Own Rules exhibition will be the final instalment of Matylda Krzykowski’s Collection #3 exhibition cycle at New York’s Chamber gallery.
Ahead of Collective Design Fair – 3 to 7 May 2017 – TLmag asks all four members of the event’s team what their favourite moment was during past editions.
For Gaetano Pesce, 2016 was a good year. TLmag reflects on the Italian maestro’s latest work, which offers a romantic antidote for our troubled times.
Transcending East and West, Gallery All backs designers exploring the middle ground between craft and technology.
Finding new solutions to old problems, Dunn crafts furniture and lighting with sustainably recycled materials.
Dynamic Danish brand & Tradition steals the show at last month’s ICFF. Bringing the best of its ‘new nordic’ collection to New York – bridging… Read more
Leading theatre director Robert Wilson dramatises Hermes Maison Universe furniture collection during NYCxDesign.
Ventura Projects introduces the next generation of Dutch designers at Wanted Design during NYCxDesign.
Exploring the innovative potential of our connection to nature through artefacts and design, Andrew Zuckerman mounts the Progressland exhibit at Chamber NYC.
Emmanuel Babled debuts Twenty First Gallery’s new domestic space, set in a New York Brownstone.
Austrian heritage brand Lobmeyr marks the 50th-anniversary of its Hans Harald Rath-designed Met Series: 32 celestially-inspired chandeliers and 331 crystal sconces.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture