TLmag caught up with collector and interior designer Chahan Minassian to talk about how he invokes personal, lived-in qualities into his impeccable designs as well as his project, which unites Old Masters with modern works within the medieval setting of Venice’s Abbazia di San Gregorio.
Made in Italy
Drawing on tinkering techniques and her own hand-made textile artworks, British multidisciplinary artist Faye Toogood has materialised a vibrant, three-dimensional rug collection in collaboration with Italian rug manufacturer cc-tapis.
‘’Those who really know what design is know how to make choices and, how to make bold choices.’’ Matteo Pirola wrote resolutely in Lake Como Design Fair’s catalog to welcome visitors this weekend to its second edition and sparked curiosity to its focus: questions concerning the notion of color within the practice of design and architecture.
The Carpenters Workshop Gallery presents Dysfunctional during Venice Biennale: a show that invites visitors to rethink conventional relationships.
This edition of Nomad is located in the Venetian Palazzo Soranzo Van Axel where a unique dialogue between works and personal context is explored.
In a surprising collaboration with Swatch, Joe Tilson combines colourful Venice-inspired imagery for his site-specific installation ‘The Flags’ and releases a special edition watch during this year’s Venice Biennale.
TLmag talks to celebrated French designer Patrick Jouin on using wood as an alternative to plastic and how his endless fascination with nature’s efficiency influences his prolific practice.
In this expansive interview, TLmag talks to co-curator Angela Rui on the (unseen) thoughts and ideas behind the Dutch contribution to the XXII Triennale di Milano.
Artist Marcela Cernadas created the exhibition Loom at the historic Ca’ Pisani Rubelli. TLmag discusses it with Loredana Di Pascale from the Rubelli group.
During the 50th Venice Art Biennale a retrospective on Korean artist Yun Hyong-keun is on show at Palazzo Fortuny, exploring his fascinating work & life.
Following the recent death of artist Jannis Kounellis, Fondazione Prada presents a retrospective exhibition exploring his fascinating and poetic practice.
With just days before its first edition opens, EDIT Napoli’s founders Domitilla Dardi and Emilia Petruccelli, caught up with TLmag to talk about what we can expect of Italy’s newest design fair.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture