Artist Marcela Cernadas created the exhibition Loom at the historic Ca’ Pisani Rubelli. TLmag discusses it with Loredana Di Pascale from the Rubelli group.
Made in Italy
During the 50th Venice Art Biennale a retrospective on Korean artist Yun Hyong-keun is on show at Palazzo Fortuny, exploring his fascinating work & life.
Following the recent death of artist Jannis Kounellis, Fondazione Prada presents a retrospective exhibition exploring his fascinating and poetic practice.
With just days before its first edition opens, EDIT Napoli’s founders Domitilla Dardi and Emilia Petruccelli, caught up with TLmag to talk about what we can expect of Italy’s newest design fair.
This 58th Biennale di Venezia the initiative GLASSTRESS by Adriano Berengo returns for the sixth time to push artists and designers to explore glass.
Under the fixed static gaze of Pablo Bronstein’s ‘Grey Witch’, visitors to his site-specific installations in Turin & Venice are propelled into reflections on the constrictions of the space, time and image of the present.
TLmag highlights two installations, within Ventura Future’s Milan Design Week exhibition, that offered intimate stories and experiences about heritage, memory and using our primary senses.
TLmag talks to Fonderia Artistica Battaglia’s new Art Director Nicolas-Bellavance Lecompte about his multi-faceted practice, his new role and the concept behind his latest show ‘L’Ultima Cera’.
This Milan Design Week, Berlin Art Glass debuted ANALOG with their new Artistic Director Philip Weber. TLmag talks to him about his latest successes.
Celebrating the unique relationship between Finland and Japan, Artek unites traditional craftsmanship with contemporary and classic designs from both cultures in their new FIN/JPN Friendship Collection, launching at this year’s Milan Design Week.
TLmag talked to Italian glass artist Simone Crestani about his young beginnings, artistic philosophies and Asian inspirations for his personal exhibition ‘Poetry of Light’ – on view at the Adele-C showroom during Milano Design Week.
During Milan Design Week 2019, the Swiss bathroom company LAUFEN will present a juxtaposing installation in collaboration with New York-based studio Snarkitecture.
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture