Including the works of over 80 artists, Fondation Thalie’s most recent exhibition is a cabinet of curiosities filled with paintings and drawings from Brussels’ biggest private collectors and collections.
Focus on Brussels
Alongside it’s 40 exhibitors at BOZAR, the international drawing fair Art on Paper celebrates it’s fifth anniversary by launching a programme-filled Brussels Design Week in more than 20 major Brussels art institutions, centres and schools.
TLmag sat down with auctioneer, professor and president of the European Federation of Auctioneers, Henrik R. Hanstein to talk about the most recent events in the ever-changing art market and its legislation.
TLmag speaks to celebrated Belgian architect Francis Metzger about his dedication to renovating iconic structures and the notion that architecture requires an ethic that goes beyond the idea of beauty.
In this second monograph exhibition, A+ Architecture and BOZAR highlight Belgian architecture firm BAUKUNST’s unique image-driven methodology and decade-long practice through models, mechanisms, photographs and various videos.
TLmag talks to Kustaa Saksi about craftsmanship and the inspiration behind ‘Archipelago’, a 26-metre long tapestry commissioned by the Finnish Government for the European Council in Brussels.
This Sunday, visual artist Bela Silva opens the doors to her studio in Brussels’ very own Zaventem Ateliers to host a cosy brunch where everyone is invited to come and gather, collect, sit, talk and eat.
Chef of the 2 Michelin-starred restaurant La Paix, as well as other establishments — including Black Pearls in Brussels Airport and Le Lieu in Genappe — David Martin is just as passionate about contemporary art as he is about cooking. We met the 2019 Chef of the Year at his restaurant, for a lively, frank exchange.
Get to know the Gallerists behind Brussels Gallery Weekend! Here, Nicole O’Rourke of Ballon Rouge Collective shares her thoughts on the Belgian design scene and the process behind ‘OF ALL THE THINGS I’VE LOST’.
Get to know the Gallerists behind Brussels Gallery Weekend! Here, Irene Laub of Irene Laub Gallery shares her thoughts on the Belgian design scene and the process behind ‘Extended Spaces’.
Get to know the Gallerists behind Brussels Gallery Weekend! Here, Natacha Mottart of LMNO shares her thoughts on the Belgian design scene and the process behind ‘Nicolas Floc’h’.
Get to know the Gallerists behind Brussels Gallery Weekend! Here, Mathieu Templon of Galerie Templon shares his thoughts on the Belgian design scene and the process behind Franz Ackermann’s new show ‘Our Houses’
All online editions
- America Today
- Architonic: Material Tendencies
- Art & Nature
- Art & Performance
- Art & Poetry
- Art & Therapy
- Austrian Showcase
- AW2 - Architecture Workshop
- Belgique - België
- Bio Art and Design
- Brussels Design September
- Brussels Gallery Weekend
- Cabinet Makers & Wood Sculptors
- Collectible Fair
- Contemporary Art Photography
- Contemporary Jewellery
- Design Miami Basel
- Dubai Design
- Dutch Design Week
- Earth and Clay
- Eye on Britain
- Focus on Brussels
- Focus on Finland
- Focus on Mexico
- Focus on Miami
- Focus on Milan
- Focus on New York
- Focus on Paris
- Focus on Venice
- French Waves
- From East Asia
- Glass Is Tomorrow
- Going Dutch
- Human Cities
- Iberian Vibes
- Iconic Houses and Collectible Art/Design
- imm Cologne
- London Design Festival
- Made in Italy
- Madrid Design Festival
- Marble & Stone
- MENASA News
- Metal & Silver
- Milan Design Week
- NEARCH special edition
- Nordic News
- Sacre de la Matière
- Spazio Nobile Gallery
- Stellar Works
- Studio MVW
- Swiss Swish
- Textile Art & Weavers
- The German Scene
- TLmag 14 Extended: Objects of Desire
- TLmag 15 Extended: New Territories
- TLmag 16 Extended: New Asian Talent
- TLmag 18 Extended: Duo Design
- TLmag 19 Extended: Radical Design
- TLmag 23 Extended: Americas All That Jazz
- TLmag 24 Extended: From East Asia to Northern Europe
- TLmag 25 Extended: Alpine Creatives
- TLmag 26 Extended: High & Low – Amsterdam – Paris – Brussels
- TLmag 27 Extended: New New York
- TLmag 28 Extended: Asian Aesthetics
- TLmag 29 Extended: Afriques / Africas
- TLmag 30 Extended: Archæology Now!
- TLmag 31 Extended: Islands of Creation
- TLmag 32 Extended: Contemporary Applied
- TLmag 33 Extended: New Age of Humanism
- TLmag 34 Extended: Precious A Geology of Being
- TLmag 35 Extended: Tactile/Textile/Texture
- TLmag Extended Print Editions
- TLmag Istanbul
- TLmag Nasza Polska
- TLmag Norwegian Crafts
- TLmag Silver Edition
- TLmag Special Editions
- TLmag36 Extended: All is Landscape
- TLmag37 Extended: State of Gold
- TLmag38 Origin
- Venice Biennale
- Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
- West Coast
- Winter Forms / Spring Forms
- Women in Art, Design and Architecture